$11.50/hr, 40 hours/week.
Assists in the voter registration and election process. Coordinates all bilingual activities of the Election/Voter Registration Office.
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS, DUTIES, AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Assemble and pack supplies for local election boards.
* Answer telephone.
* Assist in the voter registration and election process including scanning signatures.
* Assist at the front counter.
* File as required.
* Assist Spanish-speaking voters, candidates and other members of the public through interpretation and service.
* Coordinate all bilingual activities of the Election/Voter Registration Office.
* Speak before various community groups concerning the election/voter registration process.
* Other reasonable duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Go To Source